Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Past








Oops! OK! So I'm an old (or new blogger) and I put my profile in the wrong place. I've been looking thru old photos and came across pics of Cram Clan Christmas' past that made me laugh. Hope these make you smile, too!

PS - Instead of focusing so much on the receiving of gifts this year, we're trying some new things. i.e. family service project, talent show and movie night. We are each working on a slide show, etc. about our lives since we were last together at the beach. We think Erin's going crazy, though, since she asked all to email old Christmas photos . . .
Any other great ideas?

3 comments:

Robert and Lindsay said...

ha ha!! i love it Laurie!! i can't believe my mom let me have those bangs!

erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erin said...

going crazy!?! thanks mom! :)
i think we all have great bangs in those pictures!