Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Survey!!

For all you shy bloggers out there... here is a Christmas survey to get you started! Have your kids do it too.. it could be a great FHE activity! For all of you that have been invited to this blog:
1) Login in
2) Go to new post
3) Cut and paste survey
4) Answer survey
4) Publish Post
For all of you that have not been invited to this blog but would like to be an author.. please email me lindsay_smith84@hotmail.com .. ... so that you can post things.

Favorite Christmas Tradition: I love when all my sisters sleep in the same room on Christmas Eve. We never get any sleep, but we have a blast talking, laughing and trying to sneak a peak at our presents!
Favorite Christmas Song: Oh Holly Night.. love it!
Favorite Christmas Movie: White Christmas.. I love it so much I watch it year-round!
Favorite Christmas Dessert:My mom's Chocolate Bars and her lemon bars.. I hope you make them this year!!
Favorite Christmas Memory:I love all my Christmas Days, my parents always made Christmas so magical. I loved last Christmas, my first Christmas with Robert.
Favorite Christmas Gift Ever Given:Blankets that I made for my parents.. thanks to Grandma's help.
Favorite Christmas Gift Ever Received:When I was little I used to always tease my dad because he never bought any of the Christmas presents for us. On Christmas day he was just as surprised as us with the presents "he" gave us. So one year he went (by himself) and bought me the ugliest San Francisco 49ers sweatshirt...it meant so much that I wore it ALL the time!
Favorite Christmas Story:The Polar Express
Favorite Christmas Moment this year: Last night when Kerry, Brooke, Di, Robert and I were sitting in a ghetto (but VERY tasty) New York pizza place and it snowed for the first time this year. It was beautiful.

Post away and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Robert and Lindsay said...

Hi Linds-
I loved hearing your Christmas memories--can't wait to have all the 3 sisters sleep together again this year. And, I just put a big batch of chocolate toffee bars in the freezer-promise to save some for you!!! xoxo Mom
ps I will learn blogging skills really soon, promise. Just finished my final and now I can breathe again. . . . . . . . .