Friday, November 21, 2008

Calling all Crams!

Calling all Crams! Many Cram family members have tossed around the idea of starting a Family BLOG. Since everyone is scattered across the country, it could be fun to share pictures, funny stories, book reviews and maybe a recipe or two! I don’t have anyone’s email address so please pass this blog site around to other family members. Have them email me at Lindsay_smith84@hotmail.com so they can also be authors on our family blog. May the blogging begin!?!?!?

ps Once I get more email addresses set up I will make the blog PRIVATE so only our family can view the blog!

3 comments:

Jaime Smith said...

OK everyone, get going. I will as soon as I figure out how! Thanks Lindsay for doing this. xoxoMom

Davis' said...

Sounds like a great idea... Love you...

KeKe's Korner said...

Great I will try and do this We missed all of you on Thanksgiving Day and all the craziness, and the rolls But we enjoyed ourselves in Memphis with Nathan and Carrie and their sweet children. Look forward to see Lyndsay next weekend, Yeah !! we are going to freeze!